* ~ * Watermelon Pictures and Features * ~ *


 

Waow, today I am writing about one of my favorite fruits. I cant say about other ladies, but I love watermelons and love to talk about watermelons.


I like it because I feel it is healthy and needed for health necessarily as red blood is necessity of life.


It is a special kind referred to by botanists as a pepo, and fleshy.


Pepos are derived from an lower ovary, and are attributes of the Cucurbitaceae.


The watermelon fruit, loosely considered a type of melon – although not in the kind of Cucumis – has a smooth exterior rind.

It founds mostly green color, but yellow and white colored are also reported. Its juicy, sweet interior flesh, typically pink, but sometimes orange, yellow, red.



If it is not fully prepared to cut off from its roots, in that case, if opened green color appears from inside. It is also commonly used to make a variety of salads, most remarkably fruit salad.

















The extract of Watermelon has also great magical taste and famous for refreshing the body.








No doubt, the people like Watermelons, but this going to be crazy for yummy watermelon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment